Description of the planned book
The book will provide an overview of the software security analysis in a DevOps cycle including security requirements formalization, verification and continuous monitoring. The book is dedicated to a general audience of computer engineers and does not require a specific knowledge. It presents the current state of the art and practice in the field based on the analysis of the literature up to date. The manuscript is valuable as a one stop shop for the recent advances in the area of engineering methods for software security.
- Abstract registration deadline: June 30th, 2022
- Submission deadline: September 30th, 2022
- Notification to authors: December 15th 2022
- Final versions of chapters: January 31st 2023
- Estimated publishing date: June 2023